Here at Steele Financial Group we may not sell pet insurance (yet), but certainly love our pets and look at them as another member of the family.
Pets are especially fun when they are young and spunky, and they also turn into the best friends we’ve ever had. And like ourselves and our family, they will sometimes have injuries and ailments, or just grow old. Surprisingly, often pet health issues are a lot more expensive than we might have originally considered.
Here is a list put together by Jason Metz, Editor at Forbes of the best pet insurance companies to consider.
The Best Pet Insurance Plans
- Embrace – Best For Superior Benefits
- Pets Best – Great For Choices Of Deductible
- ManyPets – Best For Lowest Out-Of-Pocket Claims Costs
- Figo – Great For Short Waiting Period For Accident Coverage
- Lemonade – Best Price For Kittens And Puppies
- Spot – Best For Annual Coverage Choices
- ASPCA – Great For No Waiting Period For Special Conditions
- Nationwide – Best For Unlimited Wellness Coverage
- Prudent Pet – Great For Extras
- TrustedPals – Great For Service Dogs
Have you ever used any of the above? If so, please comment and let us know your experience and which pet insurance company has performed best for you.
Thank you for taking the time with me to learn more about healthcare available for you and your and loved ones – including your pets.
Robert Steele, CLU, ChFC
For more information on Steele Financial Group community, health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can! Call or email us now for more information!