- Initially, auto claims were way down in frequency due to the lockdowns, but up in severity by 20% costing the carriers more per incident.
- The rise in deaths for the working age has put life insurance companies on alert and premiums have increased.
- Workman’s comp has actually decreased because of the increased number of people working remotely now.
- Live insurance shopping has changed: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/life-insurance/buying-during-pandemic/
Please share with us some of the ways you have seen changes between 2019 and today in your niche of business.
Steele Financial Group offers Redirect Health plans, with a full portfolio of health and life insurance products, as well as financial products. Both companies consistently receive high grades from independent insurance analysts.
Want more information? Click here for one of our trusted advisors to schedule a call for your business. You will be glad you did.
Thank you for taking the time with me to learn more about healthcare available for you and your and loved ones.
Robert Steele, CLU, ChFC
For more information on Steele Financial Group community, health, life, dental, vision, and disability insurance products, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can! Call or email us now for more information!
* Click here to protect your privacy and safety on the Internet.